There are incredible growth benefits in being a member of the Women Soaring Pilots Association (WSPA). WSPA is a place where women gain new skills, build their piloting dreams, and motivate each other. Women exchange ideas and knowledge, meet new friends, and find mentors. WSPA provides scholarships to support women to fly gliders and offers a yearly flying seminar. WSPA inspires us to confidence in our abilities and to gain new heights!
- Participation in the Women’s Soaring Seminar held annually.
- Subscription to Hangar Soaring, the Official quarterly newsletter of the WSPA.
- Ability to compete for the Anne Morrow Lindbergh Trophy for the longest handicapped cross-country flight of the year.
- Support for you to compete for the Virginia Schweizer Trophy for the best performance by a woman pilot at the 1-26 Championships.
- Apply for WSPA scholarships (WSPA full membership required)
- Full Membership is open to any woman interested in soaring.
- Associate Membership is open to everyone else, including male supporters
- LIFE Membership for full and associate members
- Youth Membership is for anyone under the age of 18.
- Honorary Membership is given by the Board of Directors for Outstanding Service to WSPA.
Membership Dues Structure
- Full and Associate memberships are $25.00/year*. ($28.00 for PayPal).
- Student memberships are $10.00/year* ($11.00 for PayPal) for students up through 18 yrs old.
- To become a Life Member one time dues are $350.00 ($365.00 for PayPal)
*Payable each June, dues are not prorated
Donations always accepted! WSPA is a 501c3 Non-Profit Corporation, so all donations are 100% tax-deductible. We take monetary donations of support for our mission to enable more women to soar through seminars and scholarships. Any amount is appreciated and will be acknowledged in writing.